Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer '13 Favorites


  • Stella Dot On the mark necklace in gold
Layered with other necklaces or worn solo. This necklace is lightweight and goes with everything. Lately, I'm digging anything with arrows on it.

  • Thermos Intak Hydtration Bottle
          I love that you can keep track of how many times you have refilled your bottle with a   rotating intake meter. Gotta stay hydrated in this hot Texas heatwave!



  • Kind Bars Almond & Coconut

  • 4 pack love & beauty lipgloss by forever21.
 I snagged these at the checkout a while back and love the feel of them and the colors are subtle and each different! The light pink and the goldy peach or my faves!


 
  • nude/gold toes
  • chambray button down shirt--throw it over a tank/wear it with leggings/or solo paired with neon pants
  • Ulta Bronzer--keeping it simple this summer with minimal makeup and no foundation
  • Sparkle Eyeliner--to glam it up go with a classic black with sparkle in it like Rimmel's Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Sparkling Black
  • Kimchi Blue Fatale Skimmer by Urban Outfitters


These shoes are my go-to this summer. They look great with cutoffs, rolled up jeans, or cute skirts. Finally an alternative to sandals and flip-flops that are very feminine but also edgy. I have gotten so many compliments on these. The piping is gold which of course ties in all my gold accessories and looks great with my summer tan!





Summer Tunes
one republic/of monsters and men/Disney's shake it up (for my mini's)/ellie goulding

What are some of your summer favorites?? Leave a link in the comments.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog