Friday, July 26, 2013

Fun mail

Today I received  a package that I have been waiting for since Christmas. Ok, so I didn't order it at Christmas but I received money to order this for Christmas but I waited until recently when the new designs were released and I wanted to do an Aug-July calendar for the school year.

 
I chose the life planner from erincondren.com. If you haven't heard about this website or Erin then you need to go now and check it out. Her website is PACKED full of goodies to keep your life streamlined in every area. They have fitness planners, meal planners, gift wrapping, pens, markers, ah the list goes on and on. Everything is custom to your selections and you can't go wrong with any of her designs.
 
I'm looking forward to filling up my book with all of our upcoming events and staying organized and stress-free this year. THANK YOU's to my cousin Allie and my friend Elizabeth for showing me this amazing product!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog