Monday, January 03, 2011

For 2011 I will.....

1. Go to sleep earlier
2. Wake up earlier....therefor I MUST master #1.
3. Read through the entire Bible
4. Work on speaking in a peaceful voice at all times so that my children can learn to do the same
5. Be kind to all, even if it hurts. Practice Grace, grace and more grace.
6. Cook even more than I already do. I'm raising three little women and I want them to be the best they can be!
7. Lose 20lbs.
8. Run a half marathon
9. Nurture my friendships.
10.  Read more books
11. Spend more time with my extended family
12. Stop biting my cuticles...its a terrible habbit.


If you blog and have done a resolution list...post the link here so I can see what you have in mind for 2011
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog