Monday, December 15, 2008

Picture Tag


I saw this post on Steece's Pieces and thought I would participate. The picture isn't that good, but what it is is a picture of Hayden right when she found out we were going to the Nutcracker. We had just told her we were going on a special outing, but didn't tell her where until we pulled up where she could see the sign outside the theater.

She was saying "YESSSSSSSSSSS" in the picture.

I tag all of you readers out there! You go to your 4th folder on your computer where you keep your photos stored, then pick the 4th picture in that folder and post it. Don't edit or crop or anything just post it and then tag 4 people to post theirs! Leave your website in my comments so I can check out your pictures as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog