Get in the Christmas spirit!!!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both...i usually prefer wrapping paper but some things are just too awkward
2. Real tree or Artificial? we've had both...this year we are doing two artificials
3. When do you put up the tree? as soon after thanksgiving as I can
4. Lights on the house? Done!
5. Do you like eggnog? not really
6. Favorite gift received as a child? hmm......I don't think I can think of a particular one...i got some amazing gifts in my lifetime. I remember I got this one babydoll that would blow bubbles
7. Hardest person to buy for? Father in law
8. Easiest person to buy for? my mom and kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yep
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmmm....probably a white elephant one, Asher gave me a Chia Pet one year. I thought that was hilarious!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? I'm a sucker for all the kids ones, "rudolph", "frosty" and I hate to admit but yes, "a very brady christmas" . I love the movie ELF as well!
13. When do you start shopping? really early, like all year long. i'm usually done by thanksgiving or shortly after
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? probably
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? ham, deviled eggs, pecan pie
16. Lights on the tree? white lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? usually stay home meaning in the area, we want to spend Christmas in New York one year though
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yikes...i don' t even know how many there are....dasher and dancer and prancer and vixen, donner and comet and cupid, blitzen, rudolph (i just wikipedia'd them and i actually got them all right!! whoo hoo, those christmas show songs finally paid off)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star usually but sometimes a bow or something totally different
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? FLU SEASON
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? i love red!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? everyone to relax and enjoy each other, healthy families, financial stability for those who are having a rough time, oh and a new dressy fossil watch ;)