Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Open House

Welcome to our home!



Since you're not here in person, I'll go ahead and sip some hot cocoa for you :)

Well...what are you waiting for??? Come on in!



The consensus voted that this is more of a Gandalf than a Santa....I think he's cute!



We've acquired quite a collection of Christmas cards already! Thanks for thinking of us guys!



The table by the door with the musical trinkets that Hayden loves

the little figurine we got last year for the girls


The piano...Hayden put all the nativity set together and it was very cute!

Our mantle....sorry you're not here to warm up by the fire! I love having a gas fireplace this year that I can turn on in two seconds.

This is our new tree this year. We needed a skinny one for right by the stairs. It is a girly tree with all pinks and metallics on it. The skirt is fuchsia sparkly and very appropriate for our three little princesses! We are so thankful to celebrate with Ella this year!

The tree in my office


I'm in a bird phase right now and found these little ornaments that I loved! Aren't they so cute!


Our blue metallic wreaths



The table and tree in my office are still a work in progress, as are our stockings. We used to have a set of stocking hangers that spelled out "NOEL" well since we had three children instead of two that doesn't really work! :) SO, I'm on the hunt for some hangers that I love. Because our stockings are so cute! So....more pictures to come!

This is our first year to do the Christmas Tour of Homes so hopefully it will get better every year.

Hope you had a nice stay...come again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog