Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Where does the time go???

I don't even have my babies home yet and I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. I have a suitcase and a box still to go through of stuff from the hospital and paperwork to sort and deal with....this is madness!!

Here are the pictures from the other night of big sister holding Preslyn for the first time.


Hayden was adorable, she was so excited about seeing her sisters and was on her best behavior.

She was so gentle and kept saying..."they are so soft...they are so tiny....i love them"...and she giving kisses so softly. It was precious!
When she was with Ella (who we didn't get to hold that time) she said...."she comes in the car with me?? She comes to my house?" So sweet!

Family Picture with Preslyn....I can't wait to have a full family pic!!!

Ella was supposed to start little feeds back up today, we have yet to hear from the doctor on that. She received a pick line yesterday because her little veins are very hard for the nurses to stick, so this will be a central line and it won't come out until she is on full feeds and doesn't need iv fluids anymore. She is up to 4lbs. 4 ounces, 18" long and has an 11 1/2" head.

Preslyn is up to 2 bottle feeds a day...only 6 more to go!!! She is 4lbs. 3 ounces, a little shorter than 18" and has an 11 3/4" head.

Both are on room air, but still in isolettes for now. We are hoping that Ella will get to join her sister in NICU 2 by the end of the week!!!! We are praying she can get her same bed back which was right beside Preslyn.

That's all I have time for...have to go get ready to go see my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog