Thursday, November 29, 2007

Diapers.com

My cousin Allison referred me to this great site where you can get diapers and all sorts of other baby essentials shipped for free right to your door.www.Diapers.com Being that I am now the mother of three in diapers, this is going to be a lifesaver for me to not have to run out and grab a pack of diapers at 11pm. I am all about efficiency and making my life easier right now so this is fabulous!!

If any of you want to try the site, enter in my referral code to get $5 off your first order!! They will ship for free for orders over $50 and you can earn cash back on orders over $75.

Here are my referral codes: lsm05@hotmail.com or LIMU3541. I will be putting a link in my sidebar as well :) Enjoy one less errand on your list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog