Thursday, October 11, 2007

28 weeks!!! WHAHOO!!!!

By this week, your baby weighs a little over 2 pounds and measures almost 15 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can open and close her eyes, which now sport lashes. This movement is more of a reflexive blink than a deliberate opening and closing, but it won't be long before she's batting those beauties at you.





Ok..we made it to my goal so lets go for another one!! 30 weeks here we come!!!!

***PS...we found out that the scale I weighed on wasn't accurate because it was pushed up against the wall, so I actually have not lost any weight, I weighed exactly the same as I did the day I came in, so no gain, no loss. :) That made me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog