Monday, August 20, 2007

Showers of Blessings #2

Again, such a fun weekend of seeing friends and family!!
My future sister in law :) , Alexis, hosted a beautiful shower for the babies. Everything was so cute and came in two's, which you would think I would eventually get used to but it still feels so weird to open two dresses, two carseats, two of this and two of that :)



Anyway, here are some pictures from the weekend! It was so lovely :)
My brother actually made the watermelon basket :) Its his new talent!


I kept hearing from everyone that I looked like I had grown a bunch in a couple of weeks. The babies have been moving around so much lately and BJ and I have both felt them from the outside and even seen my stomach bounce all over a few times! I can't believe we are closing in on the homestretch. Only 5 1/2 weeks left until hospital day and then who knows when these two little girls will make their grand arrival!?!?

BJ and I are really getting close to finalizing our names. I'm pretty 100% on mine and he came up with a really good one yesterday that he is mulling over. So yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog