Tuesday, May 22, 2007

He's A Mom

Well these last few days have been less than pretty, let me tell ya. Either I got the nasty stomach bug that is going around or babe in the belly is not so nice to its mamma. Or as Jordan would say "babes in the belly" ha ha....ha ha...not funny.

Basically I've been puking my guts out for two days...so much that BJ was up with me throughout the night and had to stay home from work all day yesterday because it was so bad. We had to send Hayden to the grandparents all day and then the other grandparents picked her up and have her for the night and today and maybe longer.

I finally ventured out of bed, because my bones are so sore from being there for so long. I feel like I've been in twilight zone for days. I've taken like 20 baths between barfing and coma-like naps. My Dr. prescribed this miracle pill that worked almost the second I took it and no more sickness! Now I am so so weak. I don't think I've ever been that sick before.

BJ was a trooper. When we first got married I used to give him a hard time that when I was sick he didn't nurture me. You know like when your mom sits there and rubs your arm and caters to you hand and foot.....he tried, but occasionally he would still ask what's for dinner or something :) Well I must say that in four years he has grown to be a regular Mom. He waited on me hand and foot and even helped clean up my puke with no complaints. Now that is a mom for you :)

Anyway, enough about barf. Can you believe the little floating babe on my page! It actually looks like a human...look at the little leg buds and arm buds :) and you can tell that it has a head....and a rather large one :) I still have a week until I go to the doctor and I can't wait. They told us yesterday that if I couldn't hold down any liquids or anything by today that I needed to come in and I almost hoped we could go in and maybe get a quick ultrasound . But I was much happier to cease the hurling, though it would have been nice to see the babe as well.

Oh and a major milestone....yesterday while Hayden was at Grammy's she pooped on the potty for the first time!! She told them she needed to go and they put her on there and she WENT!!! SO exciting! Maybe she will actually be potty trained before the new babe arrives. I would be in heaven!

Well I am back to bed.

CHEERS: To blogger saving the posts by the minute so I don't lose anymore ever again!
JEERS: To the obvious stomach rumbling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog