Friday, May 11, 2007

PIANO

This year BJ's birthday gifts sort of had a running theme....Piano. For those of you that don't know BJ plays the piano AMAZINGLY!!! I always told him growing up that I wanted him to play in my wedding whenever that happened....little did I know that he indeed would and it would be OUR wedding :) Lol.

So anyway, I arranged for him to inherit a family piano that has been in my family for 5 generations. But no one in my family really plays the piano anymore. So since we can't afford BJ's dream baby grand, this will have to do for now. I was so excited to give it to him.

The second gift was tickets to Harry Connick Jr. tonight...wooohoooo!!! We are so excited! We've got great seats and are pumped to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog