Monday, November 13, 2006

Hayden's Words

Everyone asks me .."what words can Hayden say?" So! I decided to compile an ongoing list of the words she says....the list grows daily...so I'll just start with the ones that I can think of off the top of my head.

Eat
More please
Night night
Map (which actually means "nap")
Bath
Dog
This
Shoes
Eye
Ear (EEEy)
Nose
Brush
Caillou
Ok
Girl (Gee)
Boy
Paw Paw
Go
Bye Bye
Hi
Banana (Nana)
Dada
Momma
Hey
Fish
Hot
Baby
Ball
Snack
Juice
Book
Tree
Keys
Dora (Dooah)
PooPoo
Thank You (day dee)
No Ma'am
No more
Gone Gone
Bear (bee)
Light
Out
Kick kick kick
Barney
Bottle
Balloon
Cookie
If you know of a word that she says that I am missing...leave me a comment!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:04 PM

    Holy crap, she says a lot of words!!!! Hudson needs to spend some time with her!!! She is so dang cute Lindsay...I loved seeing y'all at Colton's party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Very impressive! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted a hint!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog