Wednesday, November 15, 2006

One year photo Chase-a-pa-looza

Today I took Hayden to get her one year photos and Christmas pictures done. They shoot was horrendous...I was literally chasing her back and forth and by the end I was sweating...I mean seriously, my hair had sweat dripping down the back of my neck. GROSS....and I thought there would be not a single good picture but that guy caught some cute moments amidst the chase-fest.

Check out the pics at www.s121.com and then go to photos online and then click the Woodlands link and then you can enter our last name for the password. The pics are too cute.

Now I know why I don't do this very often...I am pooped from a 30 minute photo session. Ha.

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are SOOO cute. Even with her trying to get away and her crying, they are just precious. Catches her in her own moment. It's great...I love her jeans and t-shirt outfit. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:12 PM

    Lindsay, she is so cute!! I love the one where she is wearing the beads and clapping her hands!! I also loved the ones where she is sitting on Santa's lap and looking at him and when she is sitting in the chair with her finger on her lip, like she is contemplating something! So cute!! :)
    I know what you mean about a "chaseapalooza"! The last few times I have taken Hudson to get his pics done, it has been ridiculous trying to get him to sit still!! THose turned out great though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute!! You're going to have a hard time choosing! :) You're right though...portrait time is definitely a feat... as much as I love getting the pictures, I need a nap by the time we are done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! Lindsay, she is so cute! She makes the cutest pics! I think they turned out great! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog