Monday, November 13, 2006

Holiday Wish List!

Ok for those of you who faithfully check my blog, I just wanted to let you know that since the holidays are here, and since I sell Mary Kay, I wanted to give you an opportunity to pick out some items that you might want for Christmas and then I can call your "Santa" i.e. Husband, parent, significant other....and men there are things for you here too...so pick out some things you might like and I can call your wives/girlfriends/etc.

I've already had a great response with this and wanted to open it up to those who might not be current customers of mine.

Click here to go to the wish list and catelogue and start filling up your wish list today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog