Thursday, August 03, 2006

Props to my pup

So Hayden usually gets all the glory on my blog but I have to say that I am a pretty proud pup owner :) While we were in Acapulco, we boarded Hoobie and he was in training as well. He stayed for two weeks and I picked him up two days ago. He learned lots of things and now he sits, lays, stays and comes on command. Plus, he sleeps in his kennel at night now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now for some of you this is no big deal, but others know how Hoobie has been somewhat of a testing little guy. But I think we have turned a corner in his little life!! We are really excited and are now considering breeding him once we find an eligible female. So, if any of you know of any under 6lb. female yorkies...get in touch with me...we'd love to find Hoobie some lovin'. :)

3 comments:

  1. I dont know anyone that has any but when you did find someone and you do have pups I want to buy one from you! Good luck on your search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. If only babies were that easy!! :) :) I would love to buy one of the puppies too!! Hope you find him a chick soon so he can get it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I'm so impressed! Especially because I've witnessed you and BJ trying to get him to come back once he's run off :). Way to go Hoobie!! I might want to buy a yorkie at some point too...probably not in one of the first few litters, but eventually ;)

    The house stuff is coming along. Still working on financing and all that, but the lender says it looks good, so we're hopeful! :) People are giving us brand new appliances that they have for whatever reason left and right. It's so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog