Wednesday, June 21, 2006

In response to my 5 readers

hmm...so only five readers for 20,000 hits...I must say, you girls check my blog wayyyyyyyyy too many times ;) I thank you for your loyalty and love for my life.

And for you miss Court...I sure will try. I should have some good ones after we go to the family reunion this weekend :) PS...sniff sniff we miss you guys!!!! can you send me your phone numbers again that got changed because I tried to call you on your birthday and the phone number wasn't working or something :(

3 comments:

  1. I read too! Though not quite as often during the summer ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 PM

    I read too every couple of days. That's how I keep up with you and get to see pictures of Hayden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:41 AM

    email me: courtney_dale@baylor.edu


    :) I'll update you on our life! :)

    ~court

    miss you guys too! guess it's not fair that i get to read your blog on a daily basis...and you just think we fell off the face of the earth. tee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog