Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy Birthday!!!!!

It's my birthday :) Yippee!! I am 23 and was official at 8:51 this morning. See, I was nice to my mother...she went to the hospital at 2am and 6 hours later, I popped out.....not 22 hours later like some babies ;)

My mom is coming over today to hang out with me and we are going to watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants together. Hopefully it will be good. Then my hubby is taking me to dinner and then he has a surprise apparently afterward. I'm excited!! We haven't been on a nice dinner date since Hayden was born. So this will be fun.

Well have a wonderful day on my birthday!!

Your Birth Month is December
You love life and exude an outgoing, cheerful vibe.Blessed with a great sense of humor, you can laugh at adversity.
Your soul reflects: Celebration, success, and wealth
Your gemstone: Blue Topaz
Your flower: Narcissus
Your colors: Indigo, green, and blue-green
What Does Your Birth Month Mean?

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Can't wait to see you tonight...and Colton can't wait to see Hayden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday girl! It seems like it was just your b'day, amazing how time flies when your having fun. Have a great evening and you will have to keep us posted on the surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday Lindsay!!! :) Hope it was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog