Friday, December 30, 2005

The surprise!!!!

Ok..so the birthday dinner was so nice. We went to Perry's Grill. I had filet mignon, my favorite :) Then the surprise was that I got to pick out a new watch. I've been wanting one for a while. So we went over to the mall and I got one. I really like it, its different and kind of chunky. Anyway, so that was that. Fun birthday! My parents brought me lunch that day from Brooklyn Bagel Co......Yum! And then me and mom watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Pretty cute movie.

Then last night Bj's parents took us to Houston to this restaurant called Fogo de Chao....its Brazilian. Oh wow, it was so good. They had this huge gourmet salad bar and then you sit down and they bring you all these different cuts of meat on a skewer and they cut you off whatever you want. There was a rack of lamb, pork loin, garlic beef, sirloin, and many many more. I have to recommend the lamb. So then you eat and eat until you are stuffed. They give you this little circle coaster-like thing and one side is red and one is green. You flip it to green when you want more meat and red when you need to stop. Oh we ate so much. It was awesome food, probably some of the best food I have ever eaten in my life. You all have to try it. There are only like two of them in the US.

Hayden and I went shopping together for the first time yesterday. I was a little worried about how she would do in her stroller for that long, but she did great, plus, it gave us priority privileges for the huge dressing rooms :) We had a fun time and got a few good finds.

Well just wanted to update :) Today Hayden is 3 months old! Wow, the time is flying by. I have some new pics that I'll post when I get a chance.

Ta ta!!

5 comments:

  1. How Fun!!! I can't wait to see your new watch. I'm glad Hayden was a good shopper for you. We need to go on shopping dates, with our babes! That will be fun. Oh, I have been to a restaurant like that in Dallas. I loved it! But, I can't remember the name! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Well, can't wait to see you again. We need to plan your birthday outing with me!! Have a fun and safe New Years!
    Love,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to see that y'all are doing well. And for that little girl...She is getting so big! I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've been to a similar place...it's called Texas De Brazil...so good! I ate and ate and ate and ate....and so on!! Happy (belated) Birthday!! :) How do you figure Hayden is 3 months today?? Just curious...since your ticker says 2 months still and I think she was born on the 7th, right?? Maybe I'm crazy!! Anyway, glad you had a good birthday!! That was very brave of you to go shopping by yourself with Hayden...I've been shopping with Hudson, with other people, and I still get nervous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun couple of days!! And how thoughtful of BJ! I'm so glad your birthday was fun. :)
    What a trooper Hayden is! Carson LOVES to go shopping! He just loves to look at everything, but he's started to try to pull things off of racks and shelves, so I have to be a little more crafty about my stroller placement now :)

    Thanks for your comment! It's ah-naturale. Wearing it this way has taken my getting ready time from an hour to 20 minutes - so much better when I have more to do during Carson's naps than getting ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new vehicle, Stephen likes that better than the 4 Runner (which is what I like) Anyways it a beauty and I hope you are enjoying it. Hurry and post more pictures of your sweet little girl. I'm glad that everything is doing going well! Have a great rest of the week. Happy Belated B'day

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog