Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas 2005


Look what I got :)

A Toyota Sequoia!!














We had a great Christmas, and such a fun time with our Hayden! She stared at one bow for the whole time it seemed!! She is doing much better physically and we are continuing "rhino time" breathing treatments, and she has almost finished her medicines. Continue to pray for her full recovery and we appreciate all of your prayers so far.

We love you all and hope you all had a blessed Christmas and have a safe and wonderful New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I love your new SUV! I can't wait till I get my new car!! I'm so sorry to hear that Hayden has been sick, but I'm glad she is doing better! Hope you all had a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that!!! Cary is dying for us to get a new SUV...soon hopefully :)

    So glad Hayden is doing better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved having "girls night"! We definitely need to do it once every couple of weeks...and next time we can stay out longer!!! I love your SUV! Can't wait to take a ride in it! By the way, Colton loves his gifts! He wore his new shirt on the way to Dallas Saturday! We got lots of compliments! Glad Hayden is feeling better! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog