Thursday, December 08, 2005

December sickies have found me

Well I am sick..have been since Tuesday. I woke up with a nasty sore throat and then that progressed into a head cold. Poor Hayden, hasn't got to have much attention from Mommy lately since I try to stay away from her and not get her sick. She's had lots of swing time :) Good thing she loves it. She still has been sleeping through the night and that has been good for me.

Well I'm bummed because we still don't have a Christmas tree or any sort of Christmas decorations up other than a wreath on the door. I bought some really fun ornaments and ribbon to make bows with. I am doing a red and gold theme this year...but it has yet to happen. I hate getting everything up late, because then you just have to take it all down like 2 days later. UGH!!! I wanted to have everything done last weekend, but that didn't happnen. Oh well. Hopefully I will get well soon, and then I can get everything ready for Christmas. Good news is I almost finished all my shopping yesterday. I do most of it online, so that makes it alot easier. Now I just have a few little things to pick up that obviously are not online.

Well I am going to take a nap. Hayden is at Grammy's and I am free to rest so I am going to.

--Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog