Monday, December 12, 2005

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

This weekend we finally went and got our Christmas tree. We found the perfect one, and brought it back. Then we started decorating it. Oh how fun. I love Christmas. I am doing a Red and Gold theme this year and so it was fun to finally get it all decorated. I am still working on it a little, but it will be finished soon. I will post a pic when it is.

Also, great news...I had been thinking about getting a job that I could do mostly from home but I couldn't really figure out what to do. Sunday my brother called me to ask me if I wanted to work for his company. Suddenly a position had become available and it is so flexible with my schedule and I can bring Hayden with me :) The company is run by some of my family so it is perfect for what I was looking for. I only have to work 2 days a week and get paid a salary. The only bummer part is that I have to drive to Port Arthur at first...but they are looking for an office building for me between woodlands and conroe, so that will be really convenient.

Anyway, I'm excited! Plus I'll get to see Sean more :) I am going to check it all out tomorrow.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog