Monday, November 07, 2005

Pics from the weekend

We had a fun weekend. Hayden let us get so much stuff done on Saturday that we had been wanting to do around the house. She slept her normal 9-7am Friday night and then took some long naps on Saturday while we cleaned the house, and talked about a bunch of upcoming stuff that needed to be taken care of. Very productive weekend. Then Sunday, bj didn't feel so well, so he stayed home and Hayden and I went to church and then to the Harvest fest afterwards. It was fun and there was a good turnout.

This week if Hayden sleeps through the night every night like she has been we are going to put her in her crib next week :) So exciting!!

Oh...great news..I got invited to play on a softball team starting up in the spring. I am so excited because some of you know how I LOVE softball :) Now I will get to play again. I need to start practicing since its been a while since I played last.

Here are some updated pics of Hayden :)

Hayden and Aunt Deb at the basketball game Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hayden and Mommy - Harvest Fest '05 Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 comments:

  1. Precious!! Did you notice how comfortable and at ease she was with me...she knew who I was! She loves me already!!! You look great! Can't wait to see you again. Give Hayden a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I'm not the only mother who hasn't put her child in the crib yet??!! :) Ok, so tell me about this 9-7am sleeping thing...when does that start and how did you get so lucky?? You do look great...can't wait to see you and Hayden this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! You look great, Lindsay!! I so wish I could hold her!! I'm so glad she is being so good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see that she is growing so well! She looks just like a little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:37 AM

    I read through your blogs, she sounds like an angel. We have not conquered sleeping through the night yet, but I can't complain she usually only gets me up once during the night around 3, but getting a full nights sleep sounds great. So tell me your secret, Please! Hope BJ is feeling better. Congratulations again, she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog