Thursday, November 03, 2005

One month tomorrow :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She loves to sit in her swing and look out the window!! Great for me to get things done around the house :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes, and this is Hayden during our "morning meeting" :) When we hash out what we want to do all day....for some reason, I never really get my way :) She always gets hers it seems

Well since we are at the one month mark....that means I get to go back to the doctor tomorrow. FUN FUN let me tell ya, I can't wait. Seems like Hayden is just growing like a little weed and changing so much. She is really becoming very alert and more and more aware of her surroundings. Its such a joy to watch her develop into her little self.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog