Thursday, November 03, 2005

One month tomorrow :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She loves to sit in her swing and look out the window!! Great for me to get things done around the house :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes, and this is Hayden during our "morning meeting" :) When we hash out what we want to do all day....for some reason, I never really get my way :) She always gets hers it seems

Well since we are at the one month mark....that means I get to go back to the doctor tomorrow. FUN FUN let me tell ya, I can't wait. Seems like Hayden is just growing like a little weed and changing so much. She is really becoming very alert and more and more aware of her surroundings. Its such a joy to watch her develop into her little self.

2 comments:

  1. She is precious! I can't wait to see her tonight! What a cutie! I know she is looking forward to her Aunt Deb! Colton is sad that he can not make it, but he looks forward to seeing her at his birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, she is so cute!! Don't you just love that swing? It is a Godsend!! Hudson lives in his! Day and night...he doesn't sleep in his crib just yet...I guess I'm too afraid to try something new when my sleep time is so precious!! :) I'm sure you understand!! We can't wait to see you at Colton's b-day party! Will Hayden be coming? Oh, and I definitely know what you mean about Hayden getting her way concerning your day...Hudson is the same way! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog