Monday, November 28, 2005

Hayden's Dedication

Yesterday we had Hayden dedicated at church. She was so precious in her little gown, which was mine when I was dedicated. And she did so good. She slept the whole time we were up there on the platform, and then she woke up and got cranky after. :) At least she didn't cry the entire time we were up there though.

Here are some pics from the special day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our little family

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So beautiful

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Her little shoes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And her future best friend,Colton, and maybe future husband ;)(hee hee)

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious!! What a special time! I'm so glad she did so well! I love her little shoes :) I can't wait until we have a girl (well, I can, but you know what I mean...) so that she can wear my dedication gown. It was my mom's and aunt's too, so I'm pretty excited to follow the tradition. Keep those pictures coming!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog