Wednesday, November 30, 2005

First picture with Santa


Yesterday was so much fun...Hayden was in the best of spirits all day long and she was dressed in festive clothes for Christmas (from Aunt Deb). How fun!! Then last night we bundled her up and took her to the Christmas Celebration in Shenandoah with all my family. It was fun and it was our first Christmas event with Hayden, and we got free food (spaghetti, my fav!!) cider, and a free photo shoot with Santa!! (aren't her cheeks so cute :) she looks like she is thinking in her brain "Who are YOU!?! ")She was such a trooper waiting in the long line for her first Santa picture. Right when we left she got cranky and slept all the way home. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

  1. oh I love those pictures, she is soo adorable!! oh my goodness, she is a beauty!!!! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying every minute of this. Keep the pictures coming, I check it daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Cary and I are going to get Carson's picture taken with Santa too, and I can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I'm so glad she can wear her little Christmas outfit from us! She looks precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! I can't wait to get Hudson's done!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog