Monday, October 03, 2005

Today is the day

Well today is the day....I hope. I called at 5 to find out what time to come in and a bunch of ladies walked in in labor this morning, so I get bumped later and later when that happens. :( I have to call back at 8 and hope they are ready for me then. I am so ready to get this show on the road. Last night I could hardly sleep. AHHHH!!!!

Here is my last belly pic taken yesterday after church. (Thanks Rach for letting me borrow the dress) I'll get them to Deb ASAP!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

  1. Good luck girl! Your hair looks great! I will be praying for you and that this baby comes quickly and easily. You look fabulous for being over 9 months pregnant!!!!!!
    My prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Such a glow! I love that dress on you! Enjoy today...you have been waiting over 9 months for it to come! I hope it is as great for you as it was for me! I am praying for you and will see you later today!

    Love ya,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl! You look great. Have a happy day. We are all praying for you and can't wait to see this little princess and learn of her name!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog