Monday, October 03, 2005

Big bummer news

Well today is not the day. Yet another day to wait for the babe to come. The hospital is too full, which apparently NEVER happens. Of course, today it does. I'm pretty bummed out, not because it didn't work out, but because I got all psyched out and worked up for it and now its just not happening. Its hard to not get emotional when you are preparing to go in and have a baby and then not. Its worse than waiting everyday to see if this is the day.

I will let you know what happens. I have to go to the dr. today since I didn't have her and reschedule.

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I'm sorry to hear you have to wait one more day to see your little princess. But remember God has a plan! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Lindsay...hang in there!! She'll be here right when she is supposed to be! At least you don't have 4 weeks left like me! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, maybe she just didn't want to be born on the 3rd!! I'm sure she's got her reasons and so does God...obviously. Just try and stay busy, that way you are tired this evening and can go to bed early!! (yeah right...and be in bed eyes wide open thinking about what she looks like and what she's thinking right then!!) Oh well, I tried to help. Call me if you need anything or just want to vent or talk. I'm here for you.

    Love,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang in there girl! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Lindsay. Now, all the more reason to get really excited. You have all of us in suspense.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog