Tuesday, October 04, 2005

New Update

Well I just got off the phone with my nurse and the hospital is full for Wednesday, which is the only other day that inductions are done. So! Pray for labor, because we are back to the waiting game. If I haven't had her by Friday I have to go in and have a non stress test done on the baby and then get scheduled for induction again for next week (Monday or Wednesday).

I have been having lots of contractions just nothing steady. So I'm really hoping they pick up soon, because I really don't want to wait another whole week to have her. She is just getting bigger and bigger and I'm little. And I really want to have a chance at natural birth, so I dont want her size to interfere with that. SIGH......

So the wait continues. Thanks for everyones encouragement yesterday, it was a bit of an emotional day just because I was so ready for this big experience, but I am regrouped and now just back to waiting. Hoping she comes today!!!

Love you all! Hope to have good news for you soon!

10 comments:

  1. Girl! Do some jumping jacks, or something. I can bring over my pogo stick! We can run around the block. Anything...you know I will help you however! Let me know if you need anything. And I meant what I said in my email about helping you with laundry, or cooking, or hanging letters on the babies wall for her name. Any of that! I can help with it all!! ;) ALright, take it easy. Call me whenever.

    Love ya,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, try taking a very long walk or something. I'm sure she will be out pretty soon! I will be praying. Good luck!!!!! You can still do it!
    you know you will have to get someone to post on here so that the blog world knows you had her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try some castor oil. I heard it is disgusting...but if you are desperately wanting to meet your little princess, you could try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEWWWW GGGGRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS! (as Colton would say) Don't do it Lindsay! It's disgusting and probably won't work! YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this is a sign that you will have good news for us asap or you just don't feel like posting. I hope you went to have the baby. It has been a couple of days since your last update so I was just curious to see how you were doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted an update on my blog. Lindsay had her baby girl. You can read my blog to hear a bit more if you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lindsay and BJ! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pics of your little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to hear about this little princess and see some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! Congrats you guys on your new bundle of joy. I can't wait to see pictures and to hear all about your birthing experience. Hurry back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:20 PM

    That is so great that you had her! Everyone who knows you guys has been so anxious. She has no choice but to be great with the parents she has.

    ~Caren

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog