Saturday, October 08, 2005

SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we have big news finally!!! After a scheduled induction cancelled and 5 days past my due date, our little princess came into the world all on her own early Friday morning at 3:44 a.m. She was a whopping 8lbs. 7 ounces and 21 inches long!!! I had really wanted to have a natural labor and delivery and made it for 17 hrs. with no meds, but once the experience was not becoming enjoyable any longer, I had to opt for the epidural.

We had a really long 22 hr. labor, but it was worth the little jewel that we got in the end. She is completely healthy and a wonderful baby. She has been so content and laid-back and we just love her to death. She is also so alert and strong, already trying to hold her head up on her own. :)

I must say that I had the best labor coach ever. BJ did everything and more to comfort me and was by my side every step of the way. I couldn't have made it those 17 grueling hrs without him.

We just got home today so we are enjoying this first day home as a family. What a beautiful day it was today and the weather was perfect for bringing home our little daughter.

Thank you all for your support and prayers and please continue to send them our way as we rookie parents learn as we go :) Specifically pray for energy, strength, and continued health for our whole family.


Here are a couple of early pictures that we have of her, but if you go online to www.memorialhermann.org and click the nursery link (Memorial Hermann The Woodlands) you can view her going home photo probably by Monday if not before. The password is Munson.

I'm sure I don't have everyone's email , so please feel free to forward this on.

We love you all and can't wait for you to meet our little one!



Oh and yes, the suspense is over and the secret is out.............Her name is..........................

Hayden Jadie-Elisabeth Munson :) It was a fun secret to keep!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9 comments:

  1. She's such a cutie!! I'm so glad you guys are home and doing well! Take it easy, and don't do anything but take care of your selves and sweet Hayden!! We love you guys and will definitely keep the prayers coming your way!! Please call us if you need absolutely anything at all!! Wish we were closer so we could help more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! that's is totally awesome Lindsay! i am so happy for you guys! you did awesome! 22 hours is long but i know it was totally worth it. i cant belive you are already home and on the email! you go girl! God bless... by the way i love that name. i have always loved Elizabeth and we are using that name for our future daughter and so i am glad you named yours with an S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:08 PM

    Lindsay and BJ,
    Hayden (is this what you are calling her?) is so beautiful! I can't believe she came out of Lindsay's stomach...it's kind of weird to think about, but what a miracle. I am so glad that everyone is home, healthy and resting. Congratulations and I hope to see you both and your new girl very soon!

    Much love, Juli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Congratulations on the baby girl.I'm so happy for you and B.J. let us know if you need anything.Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you guys are home now! I'm so happy! Thank you for letting me share in the experience...it's nice not being the one that is having the baby. Let me know if you need anything! I miss you guys already, and it's only been since Friday! Colton loves Hayden already. We talked about her in the car before and after their first date!! (Friday night!) I can't wait to see them play together for the next however many years! I'm so glad Lin, that you have finally joined the Motherhood club! Aren't babies wonderful!

    Love ya,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little girl! I'm so happy for your "family" now. What a sweet blessing. Have fun being a mom and enjoying everyday with her. I can't wait to meet my little boy. That must have been some experience when they propped her right up on your belly. Take care and we are all still praying for you and your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lindsay and BJ! She is precious and I can't wait to meet her! Take care of yourselves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:48 PM

    Lindsay! I am so excited for you! It seems like yesterday we were sitting in our group meeting and you told us you were pregnant! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! We just got home from San Antonio and I saw the beautiful picture of your sweet little girl. I love the name it fits her perfect. You guys did good and I know you guys are going to have so much fun with your new daughter. I hope you are feeling good. I'm so happy for you guys. She is such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog