Saturday, October 01, 2005

It's a LIE!!!!

Well according to my ticker I have a baby around here somewhere, but I sure don't see her , and my stomach is sure not any smaller :) Today is the due date and I think we are just shooting for Monday. Sounds like a good day for a baby to me !

We are finishing up a few last minute things like mowing the lawn, cleaning the house and packing some stuff in the bag. Thanks to my parents yesterday, they came and cleaned my whole house from top to bottom. What a blessing!!! I was so tired just from the hype of it all.

Anyway, I am loving this weather. Wow. It is so beautiful outside. I can't wait to take the baby on walks in the nice weather.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I probably won't post until we get back from the hospital, but I will hopefully have lots of great pics for you all.

Pray for a safe, quick and relatively pain free delivery for me :) I'll post again once I hit motherhood!!!

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you!! We'll definitely keep praying, and we can't wait for the pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog