Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Update

Well I am still pregnant...in case you thought I wasn't :) Last night I had 4 "maybe" contractions. I don't know if they were actual ones or not....they just felt different than anything before. So I called my mom and deb and we analyzed them together. It was kind of cool, but no real action. Oh well....one day soon I will be in real labor. I can't wait!!!

Just wanted to update, we had a good weekend. Went and saw Brothers Grim. I thought it was boring and then we had lunch with the family as usual on Sunday. I did some Mary Kay facials and had a party and then tonight I have another one. Praying for big sales!! I have a big September goal and I am trying to get it in before the baby comes.

Well everyone have a nice week. Its almost half-way over already :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Even though you want her here with you already, just think of the things that you will be able to get done until she is here! I mean, it would be a little bit harder to meet your September goal if you had her today! Enjoy these last few weeks/days, because your life is about to change. And I don't mean that in a bad way...your life is just going to be totally different! IT's great! Well, have a great day! Keep me updated!

    Love,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, in your opinion what does contractions feel like? Just curious what I am going to experience too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog