Friday, September 02, 2005

Less than 30 days!!!!!!!

Yippppeeeeee.....we are down to the less than 30 days stage. How exciting!!!!! I am on pins and needles wondering when this little one is going to make her grand entrance. Oh we can't wait.

Well last night we went out and had to get new cell phones....so we got matching ones. We are so cheesy. I actually wanted a different color but they didn't have it in the store. But they are pretty cool phones. Then we went and ate Chinese food at my favorite place :) yummy, I had a huge bowl of Wonton with a side eggroll and fried rice. Oh Yummy!!!!

Then we came home and watched Monstor in Law , which I was not particularly interested in seeing, but it turned out to be really cute and funny.

I have to do a Mary Kay party today at 1 so I have to get moving. I have a full schedule this weekend :) Keeps me busy from sitting and analyzing every twinge and pain.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How is baby munson making progress? It is almost that time. Just stopping by to see how you were doing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog