Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm DIALATING!!!!!!

to less than 1 cm....hahah....oh the progress I have made :) Oh well, progress is progress, so that means something is progressing. THe dr said she felt the head down still so that is great! I'm just glad I had dialated a teeny weenie bit instead of none at all. That would have been depressing....so we'll see how quickly these last few weeks go. Next Friday I will be full term!!! This is so exciting. I have to finish up everything and clean my house so I'm ready for her!

Just wanted you to all know that I also have a very restful night of sleep :)

Last night we rented Sahara...it was pretty good, and actually had several funny parts in it. I liked it overall.

Well enjoy the rest of your Thursday......

5 comments:

  1. That is great news!! Congrats! Can't wait to here of further progression!!! Will you be in town this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will be...will you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Congradulations!!! Glad to hear that you are having peaceful nights too. Hope you have a good rest of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lindsay!! Any progress is progress!! :) I'm so excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I will be in town! Do you want to see that movie this weekend?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog