Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hopefully the last

Well yesterday was a pretty rough day. I have to say that this pregnancy has been so wonderful, but these last couple of weeks have been misery. Plus bj and I are both fighting off sinus colds and that is lousy on top of being uncomfortable all the time.

But there is hope :) TODAY IS THURSDAY and you know what that means :) DOCTOR DAY!!!! Bj is getting to go with me so that is fun, because he has only got to go to 3 appts. this whole time. He is excited to get to go.

Last night I packed my bag for the hospital, though I know I will be grabbing things as we are running out the door :) Oh well, I try to prepare!

Also here is an updated photo of me.....I have gotten so big....and last night to my dismay I spotted tons of stretchmarks....NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I had absolutely no more room to spare. How sad :(
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hopefully it will be the last weekly pic I take....I would love to be in labor any day now :)

Oh and the front of this shirt I have on is pretty cute, here is a pic of it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok, take care, Happy Thursday and pray for progress!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! I love the pic! And the shirt! How cute! I'm so proud of you for packing your bag. You will be glad you did! What time is your apt? I hope you have progressed. That's nice that BJ gets to go. Caleb only went to 3 of my apt. So, I know all about how nice it is to have your significant other at the doctor with you! WOW! Any day now, I think. I mean, seriously, I doubt you will go 40 weeks. Let me know how your apt. goes. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!! You are a prepared little mama! I haven't even thought about packing my bag....I need to find a list of suggested things to bring! Good luck at your appt and let us know if we have made progress! :) I can't wait till I'm where you are at! The end is in sight for you! :) Don't worry about the stretchmarks--a small price to pay for a wonderful life!! (that's what I keep telling myself) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah...where did you get your shirt? It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very cute! I'm excited and can't wait to see a pic of that little princess. Good luck and we are all praying for you and your labor day. Take care and try and get plenty rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the stretch marks!! You look fantastic - and I LOVE the shirt! I got SO big in my last two weeks, even with weight loss, my stomach got bigger - go figure, and that's when I got my stretch marks as well. Thankfully they've started to fade already, so there is hope! We're praying for you! Can't wait to hear that your on your way to the hospital!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog