Thursday, September 08, 2005

Progress was made :)

Well I am back from my appointment and I am now a full 1 cm and 50% effaced!!! That is progress from last week because I was not effaced at all then. Yippee!! The dr. said the babe feels average or slightly above average size, but not too big or small. She said it doesn't look like I will be in labor in the next couple of days but she honestly can't judge when the babe will make her arrival...could be any day now that I am basically full term.

Oh how wonderful that I am almost to the end :)

Thanks for the compliments on the shirt....it is from Wal-Mart and they have a black one too (Rach).

Well happy Thursday afternoon...I am going to lay down for a little siesta....I'm still trying to kick this cold that has settled into my head. Yuck!

4 comments:

  1. Yea!! How exciting!! Could be any day now! Can't wait for her little arrival. Enjoy your siesta and get to feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Wonderful Progress! I hope you were able to get a nice siesta in, and that you feel better. You take care of yourself, little mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, Linds!! My ob told me that effacement is the hard part for first timers. How exciting!! We're praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the progress! We are all praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog