Monday, September 26, 2005

My last appointment!!! Much progress and an end in sight!!!!

Well I went for my last appointment today !!!!! It was sort of wierd to not have to schedule anymore appointments. I am dialated to a 2 and fully effaced and the babe has dropped down even more. SO!!! They didn't think I would make it through the week, but if I do, then I am scheduled to be induced on Monday morning. I am so excited!! That means no matter what I will have a baby by Monday. YEAH!!!!

The bummer part is that I have a bladder infection that really hurts. My bladder is so sensitive and I'm concerned that labor is going to be painful with it being that way. ANd I really really want to go natural. UGH! Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end.

Well sorry I haven't posted much, but we are still at my inlaws due to our power outage from Rita. The one tree that fell in our yard HAD to be the one right by the power line and it broke it in half. If it weren't for that we would still have power, because everyone else on our road does. Oh well...

Tonight we all went and saw Flight Plan. It was pretty good. Not as intense as I had thought it would be, but it was pretty good.

Well take care blog world!!!! Hopefully we will have a very eventful week :)

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:26 PM

    Congratulations , Lindsay! I know you must be excited about meeting your daughter , real soon. You are in for an incredible experience. You and your family will be in my prayers! Can't wait to see your daughter!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Lindsay and yea for progress! :) I'm so excited for you and BJ! Can't wait to meet your little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:17 AM

    Yippity Yeah!! I love babies! By the way...I better be on the call list. :)
    We're so excited for you and we'll be praying for grace and strength this week!!
    She's going to be beautiful...and we'll ALL finally know her name!
    ~Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! you will be a momma pretty soon! hang in there. i am sorry about the infection. take care girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My the time has flown by. You must be so excited. After Monday you will have a little baby girl to hold and care for. Much love and prayers to you and your husband as y'all go through this experience. Josh and I will be going through it in about 3 1/2 more months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome Lindsay! I had to do about half of my effacing during labor, and it was tough. With as far as you are, I bet labor will be a breeze...well, as much as it can be I suppose! :) You are going to do great! I am so excited for you and BJ!! Can't wait for your announcement and for pictures. We're praying for you three! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What the goo does effacing mean anyway?

    In any case, congrats to my favorite soon-to-be parents! :-)
    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya my thoughts exactly. efacing? well i pray that they dont have to induce you... i dont know why they do it so soon sometimes! your body knows when to let that baby come out! well most the time.... God bless guys!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog