Thursday, September 22, 2005

Hurricane frenzy

Well it looks like we are about to get blasted everyone so we are rushing around trying to get everything together to weather this big storm.

I had my checkup yesterday and looks like baby is still not ready to budge from her cacoon...which is a really good thing right now considering it would take moving heaven and earth for me to get to my hospital. THey have all the southbound lanes closed due to the evacuation. So we are praying that this drop in barometric pressure doesn't leave us with a home birth!

We are having problems getting our cell phones to work, so if you are trying to get through to us, just know that we are safe and we will make contact once everything clears up.

I'll post again when I get a chance!

4 comments:

  1. Hold on Baby!!! I'll be praying for you! One of the girls that I use to go to college with is having to evacuate Galveston and her and her husband are on their way to Dallas. She is 39 WEEKS and 2 DAYS pregnant!!! I hope they make it to Dallas to have the baby. It's amazing how this can affect so many of our lives. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linds...we're praying for you guys. Cary's parents were evacuated today, so they are headed north. This is all so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any baby yet? Update when you can. I know these last few days have been rough especially since you are gonna have the baby any day now. Still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay Loo...where are you? Hope all is well!! Just 5 more days...unless you've had her and we're in the dark!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog