Friday, August 26, 2005

Our nursery Bedding

We finally got our bedding today :) It is soooooo cute and it was a blessing to us. We thought we were going to have to go out and buy it ourselves but someone called and said they wanted to buy it for us, which was such a blessing because it was sort of expensive. So it came in the mail today and I have it on the crib....oh it is so cute. I took some pics but they don't really do it justice. You'll just have to come see it for yourself ;)

Here are some pics of the bedding and the nursery...it is almost totally finished, I just a have a few more things to do in there, and then I gotta get a baby in there!!!!!

The bedding is white, sage, and yellow, with pink accents and stars :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is our changing table

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our crib with the cutest bedding ever!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A close-up ....sorry its so blurry....it really is cute!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Her bathtub, with Nemo waiting for her :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The take-along-swing

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The table and chairs for many fun tea parties....the Lamb chair was handpainted by my Aunt and two cousins :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Her darling bassinette!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The stroller...we have the matching carseat too, but it is waiting anxiously by the front door :)

3 comments:

  1. Those are soo cute!!! You guys did a great job. Okay so don't freak out when I tell you this. I had a dream last night and you had your baby the weekend after your dr. apt this week....and it was a boy !!! It was so wierd! Just thought I would share that with you. :) I am so glad you guys have the majority of everything done. She is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not freaked out....I know it isn't a boy, because she has been prophecied over and I know God's not wrong, but the other part about having her this week :) Yippee!!! Except she's not full term and so I don't want her to come yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I am sure you are just counting the minutes till your baby girl comes home. The nemo waiting in the tub for her is very cute too. Talk to ya later.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog