Monday, July 11, 2005

Stuck truck in the mud--Please help :(

Hello all my blog pals. I am just sitting here at my husband's office waiting for him, because today on my way over from the house(which is all of 1 minute) I drove the truck over because it was really muddy from a big rain that we got, and I drove straight into a puddle and got the truck stuck. Whoops! At least BJ had a smile on his face when he drove out there. He just laughed at me.

So now I am waiting for my ride to become unstuck so that I can go do some shopping. Khols is having a big sale on all sorts of things so I'm going to check them out. As well as hit Target and the grocery store.

Next week we are going out of town on vacation for a whole week. I am soooooo excited. We were originally going to go to South Padre, but then Bj decided that Sea WOrld would be fun to hit for a couple of days, so we are going to San Antonio for the week. I love San Antonio. It will be a nice trip to get away just the two of us and hang out and relax before the baby comes and we enter the world of parenthood.

We worked hard on the house this past weekend and got almost everthing done. We don't have stuff hung on the walls yet, but we will get there. I only have my office to organize and then we will be in a semi-complete state. Yeah!!!

This weekend is the shower from BJ's previous church. They are so sweet and its so exciting to have showers. Makes the whole process seem real!

Well the baby has been kicking my sciatic nerve like crazy. Wow, it sure catches me off-guard and hurts like crazy! WOWWEEE! My dr. appointment went really good on Friday. BJ finally got to go with me and that was really fun. He got to hear the good strong heartbeat and see me get my shot. (WHICH HURT VERY BADLY!) But the good thing is that all my tests came back negative for gestational diabetes, etc. So I am all set. I was a little anemic so I just have to start taking some Iron supplements every once in a while. No big deal. Now I go to the dr every two weeks for a while and then every week for the last month. I can't believe we are already to this point. It is getting so exciting. And I am really getting a belly. I promise to have pics up sometime this week. I just need to get my camera a new battery.

Well off to check on the progress of the stuck truck! ;) Talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry girl! I hope everything turned out okay. We all do silly things at some point in our life. But that was just an honest mistake. I can't believe your almost done with your pregnancy...can you believe you are going to have a little one in just a couple months?? WOW!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Little Mama! It's been a while since we have chatted. That truck business is kinda funny! I'm glad you had your knight in shining armor to come and rescue you!! ;) Sounds like that baby can't wait to come out! I think she's a little mad that you won't tell her Aunt Deb her name. She says that's not very nice. Isn't that a coincidence!! ;) Anyways, I'm glad your house is coming along. I hope you have tons of fun at your shower on Saturday. Oh, Rach can't come to your shower on the 31st. Do you think we could change it to the next Saturday. She really wants to be there! Just let me know. I can't wait to see you Thursday. Have a great day, and watch out for those muddy puddles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure let's change it. I really hoped she would be able to come! Just give my Granny a call. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog