Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Quick update on me

Well what a nice holiday we had. We hung out with family, saw Rebound, painted the crib :), watched some fireworks and ate lots of good food. Now, sadly, we week is here. Yuck. That means more boxes and organizing to do.

I can't believe I am in my third trimester. WOW. That is just crazy to phathom. I still have so many things to do and get and get organized. These last several weeks I know will go by so fast and then our little daughter will be here with us all. Let's hope Mommy and Daddy are all ready for her big arrival by then :)

Tomorrow I have my gestational diabetes test and then Friday I have a dr. appointment and a shot. And then next week I am meeting with a potential pediatrician. I am looking forward to that!!

Tonight we are going over to finish painting the crib with my dad and then hopefully bring it home and set it up in the nursery. :) Next weekend, BJ's church is throwing us a shower. That should be a lot of fun!!

My brother was in town this weekend from Florida. I haven't seen him since I graduated so its been a while. It was really good to see him and he got to see our house and my belly. He thought my belly was hilarious. Probably pretty wierd to phathom his sister being pregnant.

Well I hope you all have a marvelous day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see your blog!! Glad you enjoyed the 4th. I am jealous...I wish I could be preparing a nursery for my little guy...I guess I'll just have to wait!! Where did you get your crib...was it given to you? Well, good luck w/all the unpacking and painting and all that fun stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you had a good weekend. That is funny about your brother and the belly. That is probably how my family is going to react too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog