Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Coming up for air amist the boxes

Well I have been super busy lately trying to get my house unpacked. Ugh!! It is never ending. My mom brought up some more of our stuff today that she had been storing for us, so now the things I had unpacked and were making the home look homey, well now it looks like a disaster again. But it will be better soon. I have been working hard.

This weekend was fun, we went to Lake Texoma for a family reunion on my side. It was good to get to see everyone again. I haven't been since before I got engaged, so everyone was able to meet my hubby and see my belly :) Next year we will have a little 8 month old girl to bring along with us.

So now we are back and working hard again. BJ and I get to go to Olive Garden tonight with my dad and some people that are going to be visiting and speaking at our church. Pretty cool that we get to be a part of the welcoming committee :) Plus, who could resist a meal at Olive Garden. We haven't been eating out much lately because we are both on diets. BJ has lost over 30 lbs and I have lost 2 and not regained it, even though the baby is growing, so really I have probably lost more than that. My doctor will be so happy with me. I have gained 15 lbs total so far and I still have two more full months of some major growing time, so I am trying to watch what I eat and eat good foods for me and the princess.

Speaking of the princess, for those of you who haven't put in your vote on the guessing game for weight, height and due date you should. DOn't forget there is a prize involved :) You already have one given, its a girl...so the rest should be easy right :)????

3 comments:

  1. I think I shall add to my votes!!! I don't REALLY want you to have her on Colton's birthday, that wouldn't be fair to Colton...and you!!! ;) I'm glad the unloading of the boxes is going good. If I didn't work during the week, I would so be helping you. At least you aren't 7 1/2 months pregnant like I was!!! YUCK! Well, how was Olive Garden? That sounds so good right now. I can't wait to see you tonight! And see that little princess! I know she has probably grown since the last time I saw her...last Thursday! Anyways, I think Tara might be coming tonight. I have to return her phone call. Well, have a great day. Don't overdo it today! And drink lots of water! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, Olive Garden. I was craving their salad the other day and I still am. I think I will have to go there tonight. Man, more power to you. I don't think at this point in my I would want to be unpacking boxes. Well, I sure it will all look great when you are finished. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lindsay...I copied your idea and put the new ticker on my blog too...it is too cute!! Hope all the unpacking is going well! Come back to us soon...I miss reading your blogs and your posts on the DIO website!! And, can you let me in on how you lost 2 lbs b/c all I have done is gain gain gain?! Hope you are doing well and don't overdo it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog