Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Boxes boxes and more boxes

Well over the weekend we moved into our new home. It was a nice move since we only had to unload. Everything was still in the truck from when we moved out of our house in Waco. Plus we had more people helping us so it went pretty quickly. Now we are in the land of boxes and slowly but surely getting unpacked! I have a shower at my house on the 16 of July so I have to be done by then at least if not before. I will get some pictures up here as soon as I get my camera and computer hooked up. I am still using the computer at BJ's parents' house, so soon I will have mine set up at home.

Update on the baby name....it is official. We have a name :) Bj finally agreed to solidify the name. So now we no for sure what our little princess will be called!! I can't wait until all of you know too!!!

Well I am soooo so tired so I am going to lay down for a siesta.

Bye for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my friend! I can't wait to see you tonight, and give that little girl a little pat! I am getting so so so excited! I can't wait! And this name business, well, I don't like it one bit. I think we need to have a little chit chat. I think my future niece wants me to know her name before she comes. She told me she wants to make sure it's not some crazy name! nah, just kidding. You guys keep holding strong to not telling, it makes it more fun! Well, I guess I will see you this evening. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog