Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Graduation has finally come and now gone

Well it is official that we are both college graduates with official diplomas ready to be framed :) It was such a great day and we were able to see friends and family as well. We were so excited that the day had actually come and there we were crossing the stage side by side! What a memory.

This week I have really began to show. I am rounding out alot. I like it, but my belly is getting heavy! Mom has been staying up here this week until tonight to help me pack up my house. Ugh. We worked a long time yesterday and will do as much as possible today and then going home for my ultrasound tomorrow. I am so excited and so is BJ. He has never been able to go to the doctor with me yet, so he is very excited to finally be a part of this.

I will be posting the gender tomorrow as long as we can get a good shot of it. And hopefully some grad pictures as soon as I get them back.

4 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you & BJ. You looked great! I am so proud of you guys! And now you get to come live near me! I am so excited! Almost as excited as I am about tomorrow! I cannot wait! What time is your appointment? 2:00? Well, if you haven't called me by 3:00, expect to get a call!!! jk Nah, I can be patient, but not too patient! Be safe coming home tonight. Will you be able to go to lunch Thursday? I was hoping to sit and chat a while. Just let me know.
    Love,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. My appt. is at 2 and yes I am sure that I will have time to go to lunch on Thursd. I will give you a call. Can't wait to see you more too. Thanks so much for coming to grad. That was such a long drive for such a quick time. What a pal :) See you sooN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have fun moving into your new house

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lindsay and BJ! :) Well done! :) I can't wait to find out what the babe is gonna be! I will be anxiously checking your blog out all day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog