Friday, May 13, 2005

Braxton Hicks Marks my halfway point

Wow...I didn't know you could get those so early but you can. The last two days I have had them a few times, so I called my doctor cuz I was a little concerned, and because my mom didn't think I could get these at 5 months. Well sure enough you can, starting at 18 weeks. So, basically I have been stressing out too much. (Go figure) And the only thing to do is cool it. So I am...as much as I can and then after this week, I will be significantly less stressed :) The wierd thing is that I'm not really stressed, I just have a lot going on, which is normal for me, and since I feel so good being pregnant, its hard for me to know when I have overdone it until its actually to that point and then I regret it. So, I'm taking it easy I promise. Don't everyone start panicking, believe me, I don't want to endanger my child. I have also taking a growth spurt recently and I think that has added to the physical tension on my body.

Today is the halfway point of my pregnancy. It has been such a breeze. I love it. Only 5 more days until we find out what the little cutesie is. Yesterday I broke down and bought an outfit from Baby Gap. It is adorable. I love it and can't wait to put it on my new baby when it comes.

On that note...Melissa is having Carson today!!!! She went in at 7 for potossin. The little guy is going to be a big guy so they didn't want him to grow too much more on the inside of his mommy, so they are getting that dude out today :) Keep her in your prayers today. I talked with her earlier and she is nervously excited :) We are praying for you Mel!!! For a quick and smoothe delivery and a healthy momma and son. (And for you too Cary. )

Well tomorrow is Graduation. WOW! Still doesn't seem real. Even though my grades have all been posted and it is offical, it still seems wierd. sigh............ But I can get used to this no going to school thing in a heartbeat.

Well there is work to be done and food to be eaten by me, so have a wonderful day my blogger friends and I will see you or talk to you all soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait till you live here so I can know what's going on. Yes, Braxton Hicks can be annoying and alarming. But, I know you are doing fine. I am constantly praying for a continuously easy pregnancy. Can I rub your tummy tomorrow? I know you probably hate that, but I just can't resist! I LOVE PREGNANT TUMMIES!!!!! jk anyways, can't wait to see you. So excited about Melissa! WOOHOO! I will call you tonight, unless you have an update on Melissa. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can rub my tummy...only family and best friends :) Strangers NO!!! I'm feeling better today, just think I overdid it a little. See you tomorrow :) I'll call you when Carson is born. I talked to Cary at 1:30 and she is progressing and still with no drugs. Starting to get painful. Keep praying !! TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is doing great! Man, I got drugs right away. I spent 9 months saying I wouldn't use drugs, but after 9 minutes(give or take a couple hours, you get my point) I decided I would! More power to her, though! I will keep praying! How fun and exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog