Wednesday, May 11, 2005

First day of grown-up-ville

Well today is our first official day of being finished with school. It is a great feeling. We have been doing errands all day getting ready for the big weekend. We have friends and family coming down Friday and Saturday. It is going to be a great time to see everyone and celebrate. I sure hope the weather holds off and lets us have a nice weekend.

Last night I went to Target to get a few things and saw Melissa and Cary and her mom. Poor thing, she is ready to have that baby! COme on Carson, we are all waiting for you, expecially your parents!!! Tomorrow is her due date, so maybe Carson is just going to be a timely person and always be right on time :)

I also got my nails done yesterday. THey were so long that I didn't even have to get tips put on. They just painted my actual nail and then put acrylic on the top. It was pretty cool. My nails look really nice and they are actually mine!!! It was nice to get pampered after four long years of hard college.

Today I am going to get my hair cut and my ears re-pierced. They have recently closed up again and so its annoying that I can't wear earrings, so I"m getting them pierced again. And this time I will be good and wear earrings all the time.

Then tonight we are having a birthday party for BJ at Olive Garden!! Whoohoo. Tell me if your coming. It starts at 7:30! That's good eating :) I have to go get his presents because since his birthday was right inthe middle of finals he got jipped and I only got him one cheesy t-shirt. It will be fun though to hang out with everyone.

So Baby is moving so much now, but its always right when I am going to sleep. UGH! I want the days and nights not to be reveresed so I always tell him/her that its time to go to sleep :) Like that works right! Only one more week till we will know whether it is a he or a she. I can't wait!!

Well I'm off to run more errands. Ta ta!

5 comments:

  1. So are you going to let us know what the baby is? Or are you going to keep that a secret??
    I vote you tell us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on entering grown-up-ville! :) It is so much fun! I know you are so excited about graduation! You deserve it! Have fun tonight at BJ's b-day party...I love Olive Garden! Oh, and I CAN'T wait to find out what you are having! The 18th, right? You better call me...I don't know if you have my cell but I will IM it to you! Anyways, congrats and enjoy your pampering! I always love getting my nails done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I will be telling what it is on my blog. Believe me I can't keep everything a secret :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How was your day of pampering? Did BJ have a nice B-Day dinner? I can't wait to see you...two more days! YIPEE! I just had to make a little comment, you better call me and tell me what you are having. I don't want to find out from your blog!! Not, that I have anything to worry about. jk. Well, hun, enjoy packing and all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...no sorry you will have to find out on the blog ;) J/K..of course I will call silly willy. Can't wait til saturday :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog