Wednesday, May 18, 2005

It's a.......................

GIRL!!!!!!

We got to see the sweet little princess today and she was moving all around. She was all curled up and had her feet up by her head :) We are so excited and BJ is all smiles and keeps saying..."I want the best stuff for my princess " She's already got her daddy wrapped around her finger!! Only four and a half more months until we get to see the beauty. She is weighing in at 12 ounces :) I will get some pictures on here soon.

Just wanted to update everyone that I haven't had a chance to call.

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! CONGRATS YOU WERE RIGHT..I GUESS IT IS A MOTHERS INTUITION....OH I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!! DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I am so excited for you both. I've been waiting and waiting for your blog so I could post my congrats! (Deb called me earlier and told me) But, that is awesome and I can't wait to meet the princess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!! She can be Colton's first girlfriend. I think we need to start talking about a certain marriage!!! jk. no, really, I am so happy for you guys. It's so cool to hear about how excited BJ is, calling her "his princess". How precious! Well, I can't wait to see pics and hear more about it! Now we can call her a girl, instead of baby munson!!! WOOHOO!

    Love,
    the sit-in auntie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:36 AM

    We couldn't be happier for you!! Your description of her all curled up sounds soooo sweet! Can't wait to see all the girly things you've picked out for her.... Congratulations! Tim & Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the baby girl! How sweet is that. Do y'all have any girl names picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:45 AM

    I'm so excieted about your new little princess addition. If we had only known...Chloe would have been happy to pass her things down. Oh well, what better reason to start shopping! We love you all! Aunt Tami

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog