Monday, April 04, 2005

Think of me while I am absent, my friends!

If I am absent this week, you will be reminded to pray for me. These next few weeks are going to be hard core!!! I am almost terrified to think we only have 4 weeks of school left and I have so many projects to do in that time !!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Its not even an issue of procrastination, its more of keeping my head above water to get each thing turned in on its deadline! So if you check my blog and there are no entries or even if there are...just remember to pray for me to have brain power :)

This weekend was fast. We went home, bj was sick the whole time still so he felt bad. But I shot pictures the whole weekend. Which may sound fun, but also is very hard and stressful, knowing that 20% of my grade rests on these pictures. That is scary. I want to keep my A!!! But Lacey's wedding was beautiful and it was good to see her again.

Then we came home last night to find out that our LADY BEARS WON THEIR GAME LAST NIGHT!!! Whoo hooo!!! We put the whoop on LSU! That is so cool. So now we are in the finals tomorrow against Michigan state. I know we can win!! I just hope the girls are not exhausted.
THis is so cool that they have made it so far.

Well I must leave now and face my grueling week ahead of me :( So long!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I am right there with you. Mine is an issue of procrastination though. I have a massive paper due next Thursday that I have not even looked at its topic yet...bad news buddy! But, I will pray for you...hang in there...you are about to graduate...that would give me a little more motivation I think...well, maybe not...procrastination is procrastination! Good luck and take time to breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you in my prayers. I know you will finish everything...with good grades! Call me if you need a break. Just think, these are your last papers and tests to prepare for!!! WOOHOO! There's some motivation for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lindsay this might sound strange but was the wedding for Lacey Batchman? just curious? that is crazy if so i have not seen or heard from that girl in forever! if not then just ignore this comment! :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michigan state? We are going there tomorrow....to the beach! Hope you are enjoying your week and I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lacey Batchman got married? who did she marry? gosh! i havent talked to her or seen her in too long! gosh!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog