Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Great day today!

Well it was a good day. I went to my hp class and we got to go out into the beautiful day and play sand pit volleyball. It was so fun, and my team won!!! I felt like I was at the beach. I haven't been to the beach in over a year, and I love the beach. Maybe we can go to a beach after we graduate. :) That sounds fun.

I feel less stressed today for some reason. I don't know why, I still have the same amount of stuff to do, but somehow I just know it will get done, and I will just live day by day and finish soon enough with less stress if I can help it :)

I made myself my favorite food, besides salsa, spaghetti!! Yum, it was so good. I love it. Now I am energized and ready to head up to the photo lab for some serious processing, printing and mounting :) Wish me luck!!

3 hours and 30 minutes until the lady bears will start their big game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog