Sunday, April 10, 2005

Shower day!!!!!!!!

My shower was so fun!! I got some cute little baby things....blankets, bottles, clothes, booties, toys...oh so many fun things!!! I will try to post some pictures soon. It was a little wierd to think these things are for a little person just living inside of me! Wow!! How wierd. How cool though!! So many exciting things awaiting us.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was fun to hang out with my mom. I'm so glad she got to come. We have a great time together. Now the weekend is over and the dreaded week is here again :( Tests and assignments are looming once again. YUCK!!! At least this week is Diadeloso, which is 'the day of the bear' at Baylor and we get the whole day off. Its like a giant field day. Pretty fun. So that will be a nice break to have.

Well I must study. I have a big test tomorrow that I am not looking forward to. Pray for me to do good.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you and that little tummy! I know you look too cute! I bet your shower was so much fun! Baby showers are so much different than wedding showers. It's all about the babe! Oh, I can't wait till you have your next sonogram so you and the rest of us can know who's inside you! Well, hope you have a great week. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A word of advice...
    You might think twice about eating hot salsa after the baby is born.
    My aunt did that and Colten was up ALL night long....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had fun at your shower!! Can't wait to see all of your goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog